It’s the COVID-19 era and the planet is almost at a standstill, hopefully temporarily. What can you do? How do you cope? Here are 30 very serious and helpful things to do in isolation.
30 Things to do in Isolation
- Learn a new language.
- Watch Netflix
- Read a book – Check out Wattpad, Kobo or Goodreads for your fav titles.
- Listen to a podcast
- Go for a walk. Just practice social distancing.
- Binge watch YouTube.
- Start a YouTube channel.
- Learn an instrument.
- Start writing a journal. Writing is a great way to battle loneliness, as it helps you to process your emotions and get a clearer idea of where your head’s at.
- Start a blog. This should help.
- Start updating your LinkedIn.
- Practice self hygiene. Do a mani pedi or just shave those armpits already, sheesh!
- Make a travel list, for when you want to travel – make sure you plan a detailed itinerary after this whole saga is over though!
- Play board games, if you’re lucky enough to be in isolation with somebody. Or else, download it from the App store and play!
- Clean your house. That should take at least a week. Do it S-L-O-W-L-Y!
- Learn code in 4 hours.
- Rearrange your house or workspace. Look up ideas on Pinterest.
- Binge shop on Amazon. I recommend these.
- Stay mentally active. I can’t stress this enough. Play board games. (Bored games?)
- Spice up your Instagram with these dope plugins.
- Update your website. Darn.
- Learn to make money online.
- Avoid the news like the virus itself. It’s causing more harm than good.
- Meditate. Don’t forget to breathe.
- Cook. Something that will take time and be really nice.
- Take footage. Capture everything on phone camera. You never know how useful those clips could turn out to be.
- Facetime or do a video call. Interaction is important.
- Waste time on Twitter. Follow us on Instagram while you’re at it.
- Finally, get closer to your creator. You know, with everything being weird af right now.
So that’s it fam! These are the thins to do in isolation. I guarantee you that when we’re out of it we’d have reaped massive rewards.
Stay safe, and wash those hands!
- 6 of the BEST Hotels in Abuja – 2020 Updates
- 5 Really Good Travel Laptops in 2020. [MUST READ]
- How to Plan a Trip with ZERO budget
- Top 20 Swahili words for East Africa
- 12 Essential Travel Gear for Your Next Trip