It’s said you can’t put a price on peace of mind. A security camera lets you keep tabs on the things at home that matter most, whether that’s your kids, your pets, or your prized collection. Here are 6 best best security cameras for home use.
1. Spy Camera WiFi Hidden Camera, 2023 Upgraded 4K
Wireless indoor home security camera displays a crystal clear smooth live video, you can keep an eye on your home anytime anywhere. Camera works with 2.4G WiFi(5G is not supported) Camera with a high quality 2800mAh rechargeable battery, support lasting works for 15-30 days.
The battery camera allows financial encryption,you’ll never miss out on a moment with remote playback video on the encrypted Cloud service wherever you are.When your device and memory card are lost, cloud storage safely protects your data from being lost, and you can view the recorded files at any time.
2. Blink Outdoor (3rd Gen) – wireless, weather-resistant HD security camera, two-year battery life, motion detection, set up in minutes – 1 camera system
Blink Outdoor is a wireless battery-powered HD security camera that helps you monitor your home day or night with infrared night vision.
With long-lasting battery life, Outdoor runs for up to two years on two AA lithium batteries (included).
Store video clips and photos in the cloud with the Blink Subscription Plan and save events locally to the Blink Sync Module 2 via a USB flash drive (sold separately).
- Outdoor is built to withstand the elements to help you protect your home inside or out, come rain or shine.
- Designed so you can set up yourself in minutes. No wiring, no professional installation required.
- Get motion detection alerts on your phone with the option to customize motion zones in the Blink Home Monitor app so you’re only alerted when you need to be.
- See, hear, and speak to visitors with live view in real time and two-way audio features on your Blink app.
3. WYZE Cam v3 with Color Night Vision, Wired 1080p HD Indoor/Outdoor Video Camera, 2-Way Audio
Wyze Cam v3 is a wired video camera with an IP65 rating so you can confidently install it outside in the rain or inside in the kids’ room. Wyze Outdoor Power Adapter (sold separately) required for outdoor use. Phone Compatibility – Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+.
- Motion & Sound detection: Wyze Cam records video when motion or sound is detected and sends an alert straight to your phone. Motion Detection Zones and custom settings allow you to adjust the sensitivity of detection or turn it off completely.
- 24/7 Continuous Recording: Continuous video recording with a 32GB MicroSD card (sold separately). Just insert the MicroSD into the base of the Wyze Cam and you’re all set.
- One of the most popular security cameras for home use on Amazon.
4. Google Nest Cam Outdoor – 1st Generation – Weatherproof Camera – Surveillance Camera with Night Vision – Control with Your Phone
Google Nest Cam is another of the security cameras for home use and outdoors that you would love. It has:
- 24/7 live video: 130 Degree view shows your home in 1080P HD day and night
- Weatherproof: Camera cable and adapter are all weatherproof
- Clear as day even at night: Night vision evenly illuminates the whole scene. See who’s at the door and talk back to get their attention
- Alerts on your phone: Get activity alerts so you know if anything happens while you’re away
- Install it yourself: Install yourself and point it anywhere with the unique magnetic mount. No hub required.
5. LaView 4MP Bulb Security Camera 2.4GHz,360° 2K Security Cameras Wireless Outdoor Indoor Full Color
This security cameras wireless outdoor can be installed using a normal E27 bulb base (110V~240V) and light bulb security camera is certified by ETL. Then use the mobile phone to download the LaView App, and use the App to help the bulb camera connect to the WIFI (Works with 2.4GHz WiFi only, 5GHz WiFi is NOT supported). No other operations are required.
Motion tracking supports security cameras to sccurately detect objects and automatically track them in a super large range of 355° and 17 feet. You can also set different sensitivity (low/medium/high) according to your needs. After enabling, home security cameras will begin to automatically record and follow the object in motion, and “Alarm” when needed.
6. REOLINK Argus 3 Pro, 4MP Wireless Security Camera Outdoor Battery Powered, 2.4/5GHz Cameras for Home Security with 2K Color
Reolink is a well-known name and among the best outdoor security cameras. With a series of models for both indoor and outdoor use, each offering distinct options, it’s easy to find a camera to cover your needs. The new Argus 3 Pro strikes a great balance between features for an outdoor security camera, while coming in at a price below many premium cameras with the same features. While it’s a solid camera, Reolink’s cloud hosting service needs some work.
- 2K QHD Video Resolution: See and record videos in razor-sharp resolution. Not only capture the thing, but capture it clearly. No details will be missed.
- Brilliant Motion Spotlight: Illuminate your yard and record in color when activated by motion. It also warns off the would-be criminal. Stop the crime before it happens.
- Wire-free Battery-powered: Mount outside where wires can’t. With multiple mount accessories included and IP65 certificated, it’s hassle-free using outdoors.
- Person/Vehicle Detection: Powered by smart motion detection technology, this camera can tell people and vehicles from other objects and no false alarm ever.
- 2.4/5GHz Dual Band Wi-Fi: Reolink Argus 3 Pro in Black not only supports 2.4GHz WiFi but also supports 5GHz WiFi, giving flexible options for WiFi connection.
What’s the difference between Argus 3 and Argus 3 Pro?
Only Argus 3 Pro supports both 5GHz WiFi and 2.4GHz WiFi. Argus 3 2K only supports 2.4GHz WiFi. If your Argus 3 Pro cannot connect to the 5GHz WiFi, please refer to Wi-Fi Connection Failed During the Setup of Reolink Lumus, Battery-Powered Cameras, and E1 Series.
Security Camera Buying Guide
Here is a buying guide that will help you in choosing the best security camera.
1. Size and Portability: You want a security camera that is lightweight and durable enough to withstand any severe conditions that can come up in traveling.
2. Battery Life: Look for cameras having long battery life or can be powered by using external batteries. Security cameras having built-in batteries should have fast-charging feature also.
3. Video Quality: Look for security cameras with high-definition (HD) footage quality and night vision features.
4. Motion Detection: Allows the security camera to detect movement and send an alert.
5. Two-Way Audio: With two-way audio feature, you can communicate with anyone easily in the room where you have placed your security camera.
6. Connectivity: Always look for security cameras that can connect to cellular networks or Wi-Fi. This will help you in monitoring your belongings remotely and receiving alerts on your phone or email.
7. Storage: Look for security cameras with built-in storage or cloud storage options. Built-in storage may have limited capacity for storage, while additional fees make your security camera a little bit more costly if you choose cloud storage option.
- Essential Items for a Travelling Musician
- 9 Extremely Beautiful Destinations That will Blow Your Mind
- Tech Travel Essentials
- 10 Unique travel gifts for new year